Please look around. (see Items for sale in side bar)

Monday 11 June 2012




Facebook shop news!!!


My handmade album has been updated on Facebook. There are now SALE items and i have slashed some of my prices.
Handmade cards are now only £1.

To stop my post and packaging prices going up, i will now send my items second class. If you would prefer first class please let me know. Most of my p&p costs are only £1 (e.g for a heart)

I will make custom orders - hearts, cushions, tooth fairy cushions etc and all items can be personalised with writing/dates etc.

I have tons and tons of fabric - lots not shown - and am happy to order in fabrics too.

Please message me here/Facebook or at poppyanddaisys@gmail.com if there is anything you would like or if your have any questions.

I will be adding more items soon and be updating my other albums/ plus i really really hope to get my actual website up and running soon - its taking alot longer than i thought it would.

I accept payment by paypal.
if you live close (i am in Rayleigh Essex) i will accept cash/cheque and i'll deliver free of charge.


Some of my newer products:









 
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment